Thread: Sarge Report
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Thumbs up Transitioning from Kclose to Sex - 14-03-2010, 06:13 PM

Agape, very nice work with the rapid use of "On a scale of 1-10 how good a kisser are you?" having detected a lot of IOIs. I need to keep that one in mind. I used some line like that earlier last year but since forgot all about it. We should have crib sheets!

Transitioning from Kclose to Sex, with tourists who are flying home the same weekend

A while back in Camden, I had a same-night f-close of a sexy tourist who, like your Californian chick, was getting a flight home the next day (Sunday) with her pal. (Well, flight home early the SAME day as it was already way past 2 a.m. on the Sunday)

This one stood out as I REALLY had to work at convincing her to come back to mine.

(The context: We'd already been doing kissing and kino while dancing and had been hanging out for [very roughly] an hour)

In an quieter area where you could easily talk and hear each other over the music, it was just me, my wingman (keeping her friend busy) and the two tourists.

In a non-threatening cheeky and very calm, non-rushed way, I just REFUSED to take no for an answer!

This did not come across as desperate (AFC) as this chick was already very into me, we had been kissing, had a sexual vibe, so well.... why hang back?

I went into salesman mode.

This was an epic battle of wills over ten minutes...

Over the course, from her comments here and there, she was concerned about:

a) being on time for leaving my place to catch her flight EARLY the next day (knowing where the hell she was / having stuff in hostel room packed for flight / leaving on time)

b) didn't know London / being in a strange place and safety (I couldn't go to where THEY were staying, as it was a hostel with the big shared rooms)

c) what her friend would think

So, really, it was getting past all her practical objections in a LOGICAL way, while also amping up the SENSUAL part. The sensual part included....

1. just how great the f*cking would be ---- (whispering all this stuff in her ear, including how she'd feel)

2. how much she deserves it / "you deserve it" (as she'd broken up from some guy recently and had been upset)

3. just how great the f*cking would be ---- (whispering all this stuff in her ear, including how she'd feel)

4. "i know we'd be good together" + hold the eye contact

5. "we only have tonight!"

Rebus
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebus For This Useful Post:
Agape (17-03-2010)