Thread: Sarge Report
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Sarge Report - 14-03-2010, 04:51 PM

Transitioning from the Kiss to Sex

Its been long week and by saturday I was feeling pretty knackered!! But after a can of redbull and a prep talk decided to go out. Met with Rai, Deitus , Frenchkiss, and a few others in central and after struggling to find somewhere that would let us in we decided to got to Zoo Bar in Leicester Square ( absolutely shocking venue but it was getting late!! )

Me and Deitus had met earlier and had a beer in a local pub to discuss tactics for the night before heading to the main event. I had also done a few cold approaches in the street whilst waiting for the guys to turn up so was feeling pretty pumped by the time we got into the club!

The night started pretty slow. There were not very many sets and those that were there consisted of mainly guys. I did the normal warm up by talking to several groups just introducing myself to them to get into a social frame.

We were having a debate about whether it is worth doing this. I definately think so as it INCREASES your SOCIAL PROOF- Also if you are sarging alone it means you can build up your friends and find wingmen.

Highlight of the evening: Kiss Close Hot Californian Chick!

So anyway the highlight of the evening for me was pulling a hot girl from california. She was giving me IOI's for quiet a while so I went over to her, high 5'd her then span her round several times. She was giggling hysterically and loving it so I thought I would just jump straight in and just said " On a scale of 1-10 how good a kisser are you? " she replied " lets find out... but not here as my friends are just there" ... Isolated her by taking her to the dancefloor then kissed her. After we kissed I talked to her for a while and teased her about her accent then made my way back to the other guys.

This girl was hot!! and had a very sexual vibe about her and I think that I should have gone for a SNL however need to work on my closing tecnique for this. She was going back to California today so no chance of a day 2.

After this also Kclosed another girl with massive knockers but probably only a 5 / 10. Again used the same Kclose line which shows it works anyway.

Areas To Improve:

1) The Kclose worked brilliantly but I need to work on transitioning from Kclose to Sex ( preferably same night ) - Any ideas on this guys?