View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Great Time last night

Last night me and my mate went to a bar and then hit up a club in town. I Chilled with my mate and had abit of banter and when he went out for a smoke i tried my first approach. I approached a brunette saying i just had to come over and tell her she looked stunning and almost immediately she pointed to a wedding ring which was pretty funny and i chatted to her for abit then left.

I chatted to another woman again using a direct opener and it seemed to be going well and i danced with her but she went to dance with her friends. I went onto the dance floor and started dancing away having a good time and i seen a good looking blonde and i just held out my right hand and she took it and i spinned her around and started dancing with her. I dance for a while and kissed her and found out she was 37 lol and im only 21 but she didnt seem to mind.

I danced with another girl but she too for abit before she went back to her friends. My best interaction of the night was the next one i approached a woman sitting down and her two friends were dancing at the side of the table. I used a direct opener again with a smile on my face and she started smiling and i introduced myself and chatted said hello to her friends.

I had a gd convo with her and made her laugh and i gave her my phone and told her to put in her number and chatted for abit then left. I couldnt find my mate anywhere so i started dancing again and approached a blonde and started dancing with her but didnt k close this time.

I watched the video of natural Tim and i tried his advice of simply smiling at a girl and holding your hand out to her opposite side and usually they will take it and start dancing with you its so simple yet effective. my mate has a gf and wasnt gaming so i done pretty well without having a wing to help me.