View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-03-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
I have not used the 'do unto others ...' rule anywhere in my argument because I don't agree with it. I might like a good slap on the bollocks everytime I see my friend, my friend may not like me to do that in return.
I'm getting turned on at the thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
First off that's not a Catch22.

Ownership is a non-issue and no one mentioned it. All I've really talked about is honesty.
Just taking that line out of context.. your right.

The subject is being a moral PUA. So why raised the point... because your in set and the girl says "i have a BF".. I've never EVER heard a woman say i'm someone's girlfriend! ergo, placing some ownership over the male in question.

In addition i'm highlighting the fact that the concept of women going with another guy on a night out, even if she has given herself to another man (bf/gf), is her choice, she has given herself that role, and equally can take it way again, make out, sleep with who she chooses. But is that the sort of trust worthy woman you would want in your life.... i certainly would not, as i wouldn't do that to someone i had willingly given myself to.

Peace guys.

Today is the beginning of my new life, I am starting over today, All good things are coming to me, I am grateful to be alive.

Last edited by Retro; 09-03-2010 at 01:46 PM.