View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-03-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
People who do think they feel 100% satisfied are either playing a great game of self-deception or are cold, hard realists (such as myself). This is real life, not a fucking fairytale. There is no Happy-Ever-After.
Reading this made my nipples go hard.,

Can I just throw a hypothetical sitution into the mix. I know it's not valid whatsoever and I might look at it later and think 'why the fuck did I write that' but what the hell here goes.

Say you just landed on a desert island and there was no way of getting off. You were gonna have to spend the rest of your days there, simple as.

Now lets say you bumped into a bunch of peeps, kinda like shipwrecked style situation (no I DO NOT watch this programme) and they had a nice little set up, and they said you could live there with them.

Now lets say that there were.... 10 guys and 10 girls, and they were all in relationships together, and there is literally no one else on the island. So thats it, your not gonna get laid for the rest of your life, unless you take up zoophilia. Do these powerful moral beliefs still stand. Ok it's an unrealistic situation, but put yourself there and answer this question.,

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art
The Following User Says Thank You to Summer Junky For This Useful Post:
kowalski (08-03-2010)