View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-03-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
However if you like a girl who is in a relationship she is not satisfied with and she likes you back (because she is attracted to the true expression of your authentic self, not because you are running game) and you end up hooking up, I don't see a problem with that. I know Nova was in this sort of situation a few months back when he got with his girl so I would like to hear his take on this.
Indeed I was in this situation. The score was - she had a boyfriend back in Taiwan of about 3 months (2 of these months on Skype).

We are now an item 5 months on but for her it was a long road to getting shot of her boyfriend. I would therefore warn you it is not as simple as it may seem (even though he was abroad!). Girl's emotions are indeed a lot more volatile than ours and it seems however unsatisfied they may be with their boyfriend it might proove more difficult to leave the boyfriend than for a man to leave a girl in the same senario. She is from Taiwan so there may be a cultural thing here too. She expressed a lot of guilt and said she was bad. I always reassured her that she should feel free to do what she wanted and not do what others expect.

In the end it took her a good couple of months to give him the boot. The fact there was no significant contact between them made it morally acceptable for me, plus the fact she had only had significant contact for a few weeks. This still made it hard for her. I never pressurised her to leave the guys and knew she wanted me over him all along. I therefore felt no guilt and let her get on with it in her own time.

I guess I was lucky he was not on the scene, had this been the case things would almost certainly been stickier, and I may have not bothered taking things further.

In conclusion - don't expect it to be straight forward!

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 07-03-2010 at 09:58 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (07-03-2010), kowalski (08-03-2010), Simply David (07-03-2010), Tom (09-03-2010)