Thread: The Secret
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-02-2010, 11:43 AM

If everything is valid then all debate, advice, logic, reason ends. You need some kind of structure to explain things (provided by the scientific method) or me saying "apple monkey banana jizz bitch" is a valid response to your post or me just mashing on a keyboard is too.

Granted it's up to the individual to choose a point of view but it doesn't mean I have to agree and accept it.

I can't see how they work together at all. With our current understanding of science they don't fit together, you may say "ah but that's our current understanding!" but noetics hasn't proved anything there are no tangible results it's just a random theory with as much validity as any other random unprovable theory in the world like scientology or david icke's lizard men.

Science can exist with out noetics so I don't see how your antimatter analogy works, people didn't discover noetics and come to the conclusion that this explains how science works. Science is a method, a way of thought and reason, it doesn't need a positron from noetics to exist it is not a physical entity.

You should have a look at James Randi Educational Foundation
he offers a million dollar prize to people to prove psychics, paranormal activity etc but no-ones claimed it.

You might wonder why i'm against spirituality and new age concepts, well first I don't think the core beliefs are true (some of the teachings are though) I think this kind of thing can be pretty dangerous in certain circumstances, for example homeopathic treatments for Aids and malaria.
Doctors condemn homeopathic treatments for Aids and malaria - Times Online

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"