View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-02-2010, 04:09 PM

Last night

Last night me and my mate hit a bar and a club in town. He was supposed to be meeting a girl he had talked to online in the club. We chilled at the bar and had a few drinks and went to the club vip lounge.

I used a direct opener on a brunette upstairs who just ignored me lol so we went downstairs and my mate met up with the girl and i chatted to her mates. He was just gonna stay with this girl so i went gaming on my own.

Done another direct opener on a girl then walked off and started dancing on the dance floor and a girl just grabbed me and i started dancing with her i didnt make my move soon enuf and she walked off. Messed up their didnt act soon enough.

Had another interaction with a blonde who was standing with her freind told her she looked cute and introduced myself to her and my friend and talked for longer dint really build kino and needed a wing really to keep her friend occupied. Sometimes i run out of things to say ahen im drunk my mind goes blank. Mabye need to use a few openers.

Had another better interaction at the bar and moved on i then approached a brunette dancing at the bar told her she looked cute put my arm around her this time. Had abit of chit chat she told me she was too old for me and i said i could be her toy boy lol.

Danced with her and she told me it was her bday and i said i havent gave u a bday kiss yet and she smiled and i kissed her and danced with her for a while. After a while she was like weres ur friend i needed a wing really to talk to her friends and for social proof. And she said il meet u later on the dance floor.

I had a gd night approached at least 7 women with mixed results could have done better if i didnt drink as much lol. This has shown me the importance of having a gd wing and if my mates werent away for the wknd it would have helped me. Im also gona start using a few openers so i can get a good discussion going with groups of women. I thought of using the custard one but then stayed with going direct.