Thread: eckhart tolle
View Single Post
(#18)
Old

Default Eckhart - 05-02-2010, 08:36 PM

Most people are doing what Tolle is talking about, "Your beliefs and oppinnions are apart of the I, I am, I believe" instead of being the awarness before the thoughts, this is major if you look at all the previouse conflicts of man, to go against ones oppinnions is not to go against a thought which is irrelivant and not his true self but infact you are threatening the life of that persons oppinnion and belief which is his identity, controlled by the ego,

It works for me but regardless i dont look at the words in the book i feel them, Like Eckhart said "The words are simply guidnece signs to the acheiving destination which is inner peace"
a word brings in a mental image when spoken, so try to feel his message behind the words instead of logically trying to understand.

Becouse all oppinnions are just oppinnions only thoughts and no one cares about them apart from the ego which is the responsibillity for mass killing dictators, wars and petty conflicts online about "I Think this, I Know this, Im right"
Take away all of the bullshit all your background, appearence, then we are all the same conciousness, just like a body creates the same enery for all other different emotions.

Love Will.

Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know

I prefer a good cigar, and a bad woman