Thread: Burning out...
View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-02-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin786 View Post
Im in this to eventually meet someone who will be my life partner and help me be my best self. Its hard to let someone like that go and daunting to think about moving on to the next one.
Maybe that's why you messed up with that girl. When you go in with this mindset then your'e putting a hell of a lot of value on your interactions, and therefore a hell of a lot of pressure on yourself.

I know this cos I'm in this for the same reasons. I wanna find an awesome girl to have a deep and meaningful relationship with, because I've never had that. This really used to show in my interactions with beautiful women, and I would just come across as really anxious and would go deep inside my head.

After been in this for six months now, I've come to the realisation that, if I want to meet an awesome girl that is proper stunning and 100% gf material (you know the kind I'm talking about) I need to get out of this mindset.

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer Junky For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (02-02-2010), nova (02-02-2010), Simply David (02-02-2010)