Thread: eckhart tolle
View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-01-2010, 02:00 PM

I've already explained the good points but i'm not going to blindly accept everything he has to say all you do is say the same thing over and over.

Yes he has a whiney voice but if I was that opposed to him why do I keep pointing out his good points? Why did I agree with the part thug explained about identifying with a limiting belief and identifying with a thought that they are making real in their mind?
If I'm so hostile why am I doing this? You're the one who tells me I don't and will not understand dismisses the whole thing with a few lines.

It seems to me like you've just taken the whole thing and accepted it all as fact, have you? Or are there some points you don't agree with? Do you have you're own opinion on this? Or are you just going to keep saying feeling is the only way and that I don't understand because if you are I might as well just copy and paste your previous comments again and again.

For example do you agree with him when he says that... the start of the cosmos was when consciousness took on an outer form by creating and infusing itself in the physical cosmos. Then this consciousness lost awareness of itself as divine and humans identified themselves not with their inner divinity but with their outer physicalness.

Or this?

Males are generally more identified with their mind and females with their bodies and about five thousand years ago the mind took over. (that sounds like something Duncan would say)

Don't worry I know you don't like debate a simple yes/no will do, all I can tell from your responses are that obi wan has taken over and I should trust my feelings.... luke

I will read the book, you've pointed out the main teachings which he gets to pretty quickly. You've had all this time to explain further ones but I don't see any or won't I understand oh enlightened one or can't you express it because that would envolve thinking?

For someone so well versed in this you have very little to say on the matter

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"

Last edited by Tom; 28-01-2010 at 02:02 PM.