Thread: Tate o’clock
View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 31-12-2022, 05:42 AM

And to the retarded fuck who thinks he knows my emotions, kill yourself you useless piece of shit.

Here’s the thing about typing words. I can have any emotion while typing them. Watch this. Happy. Was I happy when I wrote that? Sad. Does that mean I’m sad now in your spastic brain? Are authors confused when they write dialogue for confused characters? Or any other mental state or emotion? The fact this “argument” persists on the internet demonstrates a huge problem.

You dumb cunt. I literally write like this to trap brainless zombies like you into making statements about my emotional state precisely so I can lure you into this trap. Gullible moron.

Or to put it in a way that to you means that my entire psychological and emotional state just flipped ...

It is a curious thing, the way that words can be written on a page, seemingly void of emotion. But yet, they can be imbued with any feeling that the writer desires, and the reader may interpret them as they will. Is it not fascinating how the written word can be a conduit for such a wide range of emotions?

Furthermore, it seems that there is a common misconception that the emotional state of the writer is reflected in their words. But as I have demonstrated, this is not always the case. It is possible for an author to write dialogue for a character who is feeling confused, without themselves being confused in the slightest.

I do hope that this explanation has cleared up any confusion that may have arisen from my previous message. Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for any offense that I may have caused.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 31-12-2022 at 05:57 AM.