Thread: Tate o’clock
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31-12-2022, 12:34 AM

The email address reply doesn't need scrutinized to make it seem like she shot herself in the foot. It's quite obvious it was suggesting he has a small dick and should get a life. There was also no argument; he randomly Targeted her on Twitter without any provocation (to my knowledge) which did make him look like a knob because why randomly attack someone when you're rich and have no need to? I think the controversy is really growing on him.

He may be the most famous person in the world but it's for mostly the wrong reasons. Before you started this thread, I'd heard his name about twice. Sure, you see his name on a lot more YouTube video titles now but for the most part, it's off my radar. Just like most mainstream BS and currently-trending nonsense usually is. I'm quite happy with that, actually, it reminds me I'm busy doing and listening to shit that makes me happy and not spending too much time on or giving too much of a fuck about shit that doesn't interest me.

Aside from whatever's going on, some of the stuff I've heard him say I'm on board with, but he hasn't done himself many favours with some of the shit he says about women.

You can't win if you don't play