View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-01-2010, 03:33 PM

Awesome night last night

Last night me and one of my mates went to my graduation we were suited and booted looking suave. We chilled at the hotel and had a few beers with a few mates from my course waiting for ppl to arrive.

It was a good crowd there with plenty of beautiful women around. Our group got presented with our certificates and i noticed a couple of girls giving me eye contact which i took as an ioi.

I took the lead and got our table up to dance a few of my mates and a couple of good looking girls so we got good social proof. We were dancing away having a great time enjoying ourselves i didnt really think about gaming.

I noticed a brunette giving me eye contact i smiled and gave her a cheeky wink played it cool and started to dance with her had abit of chit chat found out her name and a little about herself and kissed her and noticed a flash my mates taking pictures lol.

I stayed and danced with her and she introduced me 2 her friends i ended up going to a club with her instead of my mates as they wanted to go sumwhere else. We had a great time in the club and we found her mates outside and i suggested going to a hotel room which she was up for but she said i had to pay and i was like i dont pay for it lol.

Went to her mates house party she was cock teasing me unbuttoning my shirt and doing it back up again she told me 2 come upstairs and i went up and her mate kind of cockblocked me by saying what do you want from her do u want a gf or just for sex, i just said she was a nice girl and i will see how we get on we only just met like.

He then said we could use one of the rooms but she didnt want to seem easy infront of her mates. At this point it was like 6 in the morning i was getting pretty tired and felt like heading home but she was going to her friends house and i thought i may aswell stay out now its so late.

We go to her friends house were i just wanted to sneak away upstairs but again we talked to every1 who was there and drank vodas until about 7 in the morning then every1 went to sleep. Me and her were lying on the sofa in the living room and she woke up and we made out and had sex.

Had such a good time that night with good friends and i have found that if you enjoy yourself and dont think about gaming too much you will do well. Met a really cool girl aswell who i think i will probably see again.

I also heard this morning that my mate had pulled a girl that came to the grad with sum1 else who wasnt to happy about it lol a good night all round.

Havent had as much luck recently so was glad to get my 1st success in the new year and to keep moving forward
The Following User Says Thank You to Casanova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (23-01-2010)