View Single Post
(#374)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-10-2022, 05:59 PM

I have just accepted a job offer in Marketing for the highest salary I've ever had. Plus, a nice little cash welcome bonus gift.

Full disclosure, I got fired from my last role back in February due to my drinking. Not literally, I mean, they didn't know I was drinking on the job and shit, but they fired me due to me not fulfilling my job responsibilities effectively, which was caused by, you guessed it, my excessive and ridiculous drinking.

That's one of the many reasons I'm delighted to have ditched the drink this year, in favor of something incredible - mushrooms.

I have had more job interviews this year than I've probably had in my life, which, in turn, meant a lot of rejections. I could have easily taken a step back into something easy; some crap I'm 10x overqualified for but I kept the faith and kept plowing on through all the interviews and rejections until I got what I wanted.

So here's to getting properly back on my feet

NOTE: This is NOT the company that rejected me two months ago and came back to me... Which means I get to reject them this time

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
Jaz (24-10-2022)