View Single Post
(#373)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-10-2022, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
For the first time, I'm experiencing the pain of job rejection...

...They said it was unanimous that as the team grows, they see a certain opportunity for me in the future...
So these doods just got back in touch to ask if I'd be interested in talking about the role I was interviewing for (it's a content/marketing-related role). It feels like longer, but that rejection was only a month and a half ago.

Anyways, despite my grievance and residual resentment at having been booted in the balls like that, I think I will consider it.

I literally don't have a lot to lose by giving it a go. I mean, it's better than the job I have now which is as a fucking unemployed freelancer surviving on money from being a human guinea pig on the reg.

I'll probably write back tomorrow agreeing to meet before the end of the week and see how the call goes. One thing I won't be doing is going through the interview process again. Although, I'd like to think they wouldn't expect that to happen just a matter of weeks after 4 interviews and a complex assignment.

Whilst I'd be going into it with a fully positive mindset, if it doesn't turn out to be great, I could at least use it as a springboard into something bigger and better.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 17-10-2022 at 02:37 PM.