View Single Post
(#372)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-10-2022, 02:02 PM

The main reason I drank alcohol was that it was "all I had" in terms of mind-altering substance after quitting all the other stuff. I'm very happy to now have something that I not only enjoy more, but it's beneficial in so many ways. No hangovers, feel better about myself, have more productivity, creativity, better mood, less anxiety, positive mindset, etc.

Alcohol caused me so my problems. I broke my arm, I've lost a job, it's caused setbacks, to name just a few. Not to mention it took away sooo much time being drunk and then spending days recovering. Even now that I'm sober I think about what alcohol does to you, being on "the sesh" and being pissed is kind of revolting - imagine paying money to become a drunken mess slurring your words and talking shite. Gross.

Lemontek is supposed to help with stomach issues because the acidity acts as your stomach acid, extracting the psilocybin in advance. But what this also does is bring the hit on quicker and often this intense come-up brings with it, nausea, because it hits so quickly.

I get ready-grown mushrooms now, in ounces, sent over by a reliable dood in England. Then I grind them up with a coffee grinder before consuming them with lemon and tea. The other day I also made up about 180 micro doses - I bought empty capsules to fill. I also plan to try making my own mushroom chocolate bar too.

I'll be attempting to grow my own soon too. I have sources for grow kits but I didn't have time to dedicate to it because I was in and out of the human guinea pig farm. But I'll get around to it.

You can't win if you don't play