View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-01-2010, 05:27 PM

GOOD NEWS!

Saw the girl today outside the shop having a fag and had abit of fun with her etc. Anyway turns out she went to the cinema with this guy that has no game what so ever! Check this, from his body language she could tell he wanted to cuddle, so apparently whilst in the cinema she put her leg over the arm rest and held his hand, she was hoping for him to put his hand on her inner thigh and in the end had to physically get his hand and put it there! she kept moving her bum so it got nearer to her pussy but he didnt get the hint (sorry but if that was me, as soon as that hand went on the thigh, i would be working my way down) Anyway to top it off she at the end of the night he said "its 11.30 Do you have be in work in the morning?" she said "yeh but not that late (can you get anymore obvious than that)" and ended up making the move on him and pulling him, he then got in his car and drove off! : O Apparently she was so horny she had to finish herself off! So she is down for abit of cock and has been sending the IOI's my way. So I said "what ya doing this weekend?" she said "not much as I dont wanna spend too much money", so I said "fancy washing the cars" she said "what after?" I said maybe a high ropes course or go karting" she said yeh sounds good!

SO RESULT! THIS WEEKEND ITS GAME ON!