View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Funny/cocky comeback needed - 19-01-2010, 05:44 PM

Hey Guys,

Right need some help, I met this girl that the sex shop I live opposite and after chatting for a while I got her number and we have been out on a night out together. Anyway she is a very good looking girl, but not your typical sex shop girl you would imagine, ie slutty. She is very good looking and a real laugh to be around. Anyway I lost my number on holiday and have asked her to text me a few time but she has no credit. She also knows that I am a PUA and likes the fact I am. Anyway she text me this today:

Her: "Well hellooo Mr Girth, lol how r ya darlin? NnN xxx"

Me: Hey bad pussss! I am great babes! Is this laura? Just round at my mates playing the Wii atm, cant beat abit of wii tennis! What trouble you been causing today? X x

(wanted to seem that I was expecting another girl to text me, even when I knew it was her)

Her: I do cause trouble quite alot but a laura im not i'm afraid! its ur fav rather naughty sex shop assistant! Wii fit you go baby. mwah x x x

Me: Trouble is my middle name too! Sex shop assistant.....hmmm that narrows it down to 10 people = P I am afraid I require more info yet...hehe x x

Her: Well apparently im forever boring, who needs somebody 2 tell me what to do....but i wouldnt take much notice of that tis was the opinion if a student :-) I will give u one clue -godess, lol mwah x x x

(basically boring and need somebody to tell her what to do are c&f comments I have used)

So basically I am stumped

was thinking along the lines of: "Boring and needs someone to tell them what to do......hmmmmm that could only be one person....but she aint a godess. I am clueless! More clues = P X x"

What ya think? or have you do a better comeback, I wanna make things sexual with her but not creepy so any sexual innuendoes would be good...?

Peace

No.FX