View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-01-2010, 08:03 AM

Here's the latest action. As I said I'm "getting it". My new game is a lot more chilled and lower energy.

Saturday:

Retros birthday Funkademia. Got chatting to this irish girl. Chilled, relaxed with her. Got her to come onto the dance floor. We danced, I kissed her neck, amped up the kino. Suddenly she had to go, small makeout, but vanished.

I tried to wing a set for Jaz at the end of the night. This girl was shit testing me like anything. Name of the game? Chill. Just smiled, carried on talking to her. She warmed to me a bit (who wouldn't? lol), but shouted for Jaz's target to go home. In all fun night, no real PU triumphs though.

Monday:

Opus! A lot of the sets I spoke to outside. Its funny how my reactivity is very low. In the smoking area this chavvy girl was shouting at me "go away!". I smiled, carried on smoking. She then shouts "come here!", I said "no you come here". I got chatting to her group. We were playing sexual dares. She grabbed my bollocks, I had to bite they're ankles! Classic!

I number closed one of the regulars I see each week there, no sexy dancing though because she was off home! But, attraction clearly there. May try for a day 2.

Anyway, got chatting to a very gorgeous bruntette at the bar. Chilled, clawed her, pulled back, then I told her to introduce me to her friends. She did but she kept turning her back and generally not engaging me. However there was a blonde in the set, an HB10 by my books, which means my ideal girl looks wise (model features, slim, blonde hair) the type of girl I would have been scared to talk to a year ago! She was showing me interest "are you a cockney?" digging my accent. Set logistics were perfect, I took a stool right next to HB10 blonde, and just chilled with her! Guys were buying her drinks, she was chatting to her friends, answering her mobile, all sorts of shit, but I just stuck in there and STAYED IN SET! I clawed her alot, pulled back, cause I was chill. Told her she was cute. Got a bit sexual, not over the top. She was loving my kino more and more. Did a bit of roleplay, future projection stuff in a chilled funny way. She was loving it. I did Swypes "verticle gaze" on her. Bareing in mind I am trying to avoid making out in clubs. But with this girl it was too much. She kind of very subtly hinted she wanted a makeout. I obliged! Oh my fucking god!!! Make out with a perfect 10 the first time ever in a club, as a result of chill game!!!!! I then went for the extraction.. Logistical shit again, but she grabbed my phone off me and punched in her number and made damn sure I rang it! She initiated the number close!! We then arranged a day 2, for next Monday (she works long hours as a bar manager!)..she was hinting at dirty stuff too!

Anyway she went, the look of disbelief on my face must have been funny mouth to myself "oh my fucking god!", so turned round and hit the dance floor and I bump into HB pentagram from last Thursday! She screams "Mark!" grabs me hugs me, all over me! We makeout (as you do) then I said "what did you think of my mad random texts", she said "I loved them!" lol, I devoted a whole thread to these texts (sorry Jaz! lol).

So I went for the extraction. The problem was her mate was sleeping in her room (she lives in University halls, what a little pedo I am ). I go back to her place, wait till her mate falls asleep. Then makeout, but no sex, awkward when her mate is sleeping there. So, hopefully day2 Thursday.

These past few days PU wise have been mental! Everything has come together, just need to keep this momentum up.

And the name of the game is CHILL GAME!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
CovertOperation (19-01-2010), Hustler25 (19-01-2010), Jaz (19-01-2010), nova (19-01-2010)