Thread: AMOG! Help
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default AMOG! Help - 16-01-2010, 03:29 PM

Over a year ago a friend of mine was seeing this guy (Lets call him Dick). From the momment i met Dick i could tell we wanted to be the AMOG of ANY group and did what ever it took; unfortuntly he didnt go by doing this the right way and made a lot of enemy's, including me. My friend never listened to me about how he wasn't what he made out to be (dont get me wrong i dont want to interfer in any ones game but lets just say he was creepy) untill a couple of months later when he just became a phsyco and really posesive about her.

Recently i have just moved to the area where he lives and see him out regulary in my favorite Sarging club's. One of the first times i saw him out i was in a set with a HB9! When i left it alone to create a push-pull routine Dick was straight in there, now me and the HB9 have become good friends so i gave her advise a few days later to stay clear of Dick Even though she did seem intrested at first. A couple of weeks later the HB9 introduces me to one of her friends, a HB8, we get chatting and theres good kino going on. But before i no it Dick has pulled the target phyically away from me and is now running his game on her! I just let it go as the club was pretty full of HB's that night.

During the festive hoilday i meet another HB8, things go well as i no one of her friends so she puts in a good word. But then Dick arrives this time fully cockblocks me and open's rotuine while im standing there! My friend then starts convosation with me and i advise her that Dick isnt good enough for her mate so she pulls her away and we all leave the club. I have seen this girl since but only once as she isnt big on facebook or txting. To me this would be a sign of her not intrested but the second time i saw her we kiss closed again and she said she was looking forward to seeing more of me.

Time has passed and iv let it go as i have other things to with my life and other girls to sarge. But then yesterday i heard a vry intresting story, The HB8 was now seeing Dick! How and when this happend i dont no but he took it right from under my nose!

So please..... How the fuck do i stop this from happening again? or will I constently be a set up routine for Dick!