View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-01-2010, 03:19 AM

I'm on a trend of really working a girl a night now. Just getting better with actual REAL INTERACTIONS with women, rather than having to dancing monkey, force kino, force makeout kind of shite I've been doing.

OK my interactions are lower energy now, but the key? I'm extremely confident.

Friday 15th:
Went to a few bars. Opened first set in Socio Rehab. I worked a two set, by being CHILL. They knew which of them I liked. Chatted for 15mins, then I number closed the one I liked, invited them over to Jillys later, but they were off to Sankeys

We went to a few more various bars. Really only spoke to 2 other girls. Kept the conversation chilled. Kinoed (hi 5, hugs)Nice interactions but no closes..just warming up

Then went to Jillys. Went in there. Chilled, cleared my mind. Enjoyed the music. Saw a cute girl with a massive birthday badge, so approached. Talked. Then the interaction continued. I kept it low energy or normal! I was just being normal! I led her to the bar, to dance a bit, chatted and chilled. Kino got progressively more (bit her neck, her ear etc). Asked her logistics questions, she failed miserably , lives and going back to Wigan with her friends, no chance of an ONS, I did ask the question. Anyway, danced a bit more, then made out pretty heavily on the dance floor, sexy grinding times. Number closed her too.

In all, my makeouts are getting heavier, and a lot more frequent. The thing stopping sex seems logistics or matters seemingly out of my control. But I think these are the type of interactions that will lead to sex, because we had vibed, chilled and connected.

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Jaz (19-01-2010)