View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-01-2010, 12:11 PM

yea dude i wudnt try direct when ur drunk, teling a girl she is most beautiful girl in the club or as i once said to a girl, "hellloi thinkur absilsabsolutely stunnig", when they suspect ur drunk, even if u can appear ok when talkin to her, chance s are she has noticed u already and is aware that u are drunk, so by goin direct it doesnt porvide any confidence factor or high value, which is normally associated with being direct, cos it is the alchohol givin u the balls to do it more than likely, as well as it gives the impression u are a stereotypical drunk guy lookin for some ass and think that complimenting a girl she will give u somethin in return. it doesnt work from my experience, i am aimin to try it the next time im out sober myself makin a point that im not drinking. anyway yea the key is to have a good time, and the dance floor is the place to get noticed a VERY good line i use when i wanna kiss a girl is " wats that look for?" "u look like u wanna kiss me" if she says no jus say u werent offerin u jus have that look" and if they say yes then go for the kiss.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bushido For This Useful Post:
Casanova (14-01-2010), Hustler25 (14-01-2010)