View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default I know it's been done to death but... - 13-01-2010, 10:12 PM

...Facebook Game...with a catch.

So, last week I went to a 21st do where I saw a few people who I went to school with and haven't talked to in circa 5 years... and it's true what they say, ugly ducklings can and do turn in swans!

Anyway, got talking to a pretty young HB7 who I'm already friends on Facebook with but never really spoken to since school (you know the type) but didn't actually 'game her' - I was merely being sociable. To cut a long story short she now keeps 'liking' and commenting on pretty much all of my statuses...so I'm in a bit of a dilemma - do I take these as IOI's (she is single)...or is she just being friendly seeing as we had some banter the other night...?

Any tips on the what I should do next please gentlemen? Bearing in mind that the comfort stage is already there?

Or am I just being a wuss and should I just message her saying how I enjoyed our chat and that we should do it again etc.?

Cheers

Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never cease to be polite and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it - The Beach (2000)