View Single Post
(#26)
Old

Default 19-10-2021, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Your sustained effort in this reminds me of myself circa 2014/2015 (with a few more short bursts here and there since).

Keep it up, man. Have you tried "you look fun to talk to"?
Hey Dan, thanks so much for commenting! I am willing to try anything tbh, I will give it a shot when I go out tomorrow?

I went out with the girl from yday. Man we walked, rode around on our bikes and she came back to my flat and we started drinking.

I tried to escalate and kiss her but she wasn't into it. I think I shouldn't have escalated but man, she came to my crib and we were drinking. It's just hard to not escalate in that situation.

Ah man, whenever I go on a date with a girl and bring her back to my crib. If I don't hook up with her I always feel like I failed, which I know is not true. I think after getting friendzoned by those other girls, I am just so wary of over investing into a specific woman.

Is it really normal to hook up with girls on a first date? Man I just feel like I'm rushing it. I'm so not used to it at all.

Anyways I have another date tomorrow but she hasn't confirmed. I am kinda happy, after my date I only was able to do 2 approaches. If I don't go on a date tomorrow, I will make sure to approach at least 10 women. Anyways thanks for listening guys, appreciate it

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"

"Nothing to lose, everything to learn"

"Either you win or you learn how to win"