View Single Post
(#330)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-10-2021, 04:55 PM

My acting manager invited me to a meeting next week to discuss my request to work from home. Sent an official letter and all with the email.

She said one of the finance team will be there as a witness, and asked that if I wanted to bring my own witness, to let her know in advance. Also said it would be better done in person, but that they could cater for a virtual meeting if needs be, and sent me a link for the meeting.

I responded thanking her and said I wouldn't accept or reject the virtual invite just yet, and I'll let her know on Monday if I wish to come in or not for the meeting later in the week. I also said I don't see any requirement for me to take a witness.

Why on earth would I need a witness with me to discuss working from home? None of this official shit was needed when we got SENT home due to Covaids.

I'm not overly worried. As far as I'm concerned it's just a discussion about my current state of mind and my capability to fulfill my work obligations remotely.

Which is what the meeting is, of course, however, given my current feelings on the atmosphere within that place, I won't be too surprised if there's an attack. And the fact there's a "witness" doesn't seem necessary.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 15-10-2021 at 04:59 PM.