View Single Post
(#18)
Old

Default 09-10-2021, 08:32 PM

Ok, onto today! Went on the date, with the cute taiwanese girl.

Man, she wore a mask all throughout the date. Maybe I should have asked her to take it off, I should have to be honest at least I should have phrased it as a game. Oh my days, I couldn't kiss her. It was pretty fun but I kinda cheated, I took like 3 shots before the date. I was in a pretty talkative and just free flowing mood. The date went ok, we walked around and then went to a museum. She was receptive to my physical touch, sat down and we played with each other's hands, hugged but I couldn't kiss her. Ah man, anyways.

Check this out:
We had been on the date for approximately 2-3 hours, the museum was closing. I live in the centre so no matter where we go in the centre, I live about 5 mins away. I say I need to go pee, she follows, I just keep talking and we end up in my flat. I take her in, tell her to sit down and I go to the bathroom and pee. I put some music on while im in the bathroom, I come out and tell her she can change the song and she tells me nah she has to go.
I'm like cool, we walk out and we go grocery shopping, we hug, part ways. She says 'until next time' and I'm like sure whenever just let me know.
Basically while we were sitting in the museum talking, I tried to suggest another date next week she said she couldn't do it. I didn't care, I just said whatever. So yeah, hopefully we meet up again.

Things I could improve:
I should have playfully made her take off her mask. Honestly, I should have then I could have kissed her. I think I had a lot of investment, she was ok with my physical touch and she was following me pretty compliantly.
NO ALCOHOL - Come on dude, let's try and at least go on dates completely sober.

So yeah, I met another Chinese girl in the supermarket got her phone number and it seems solid. Hopefully we can arrange a date.

Also lmao, I forgot to write about this:
There's a bunch of girls and 2 gay guys at work. One of the gay guys comes to me and says his friend likes me (one of the girls, not the guy hahahahahahhahaha).
I could kind of tell this girl likes me because man it was just like she was a bit too eager to talk to me. It was actually kind of creepy/weird to be that into me without really knowing me, I kind of see how a girl would run away from that type of guy.
Guys, I've got to go work. I'll finish this up a bit later

EDIT:
So basically there was a big group of the gay guys and the girls. One of the guys said "You know P likes you", P starts giggling, it's like something out of a playground. Anyways later on in the day, I get P's number, we chat and I've asked out to grab a quick coffee. We will see what her response is, thanks guys! That's me out for tonight

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"

"Nothing to lose, everything to learn"

"Either you win or you learn how to win"

Last edited by Luffy; 09-10-2021 at 09:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luffy For This Useful Post:
kowalski (12-10-2021)