View Single Post
(#17)
Old

Default 09-10-2021, 08:23 PM

Hey guys, I got work in about 20 mins. I will write 2 posts for each day.

Hey Dr_Zed! Thanks for the comment man This journey of self improvement and dating is so much easier with other guys helping, thanks dude

Ok Day 1 - Friday 8th October.

Did 3 approaches, man I should really write the reports on the day otherwise I have to think to remember.

What I do remember is that I was doing the approaches just to do them, so I didn't really care and the girls could feel that and so they didn't really go anywhere.

Ooo yeah I remember now, the girls that friendzoned me. I went out with them to an anime store as friends. It was actually ok, I actually don't mind being friends with girls as long as I am meeting other girls who are interested in me at least sexually. It's when I don't put myself out there and meet new girls that's when it becomes bad hahahahaha

I suppose it was good practice in leading, man it was kinda cool. I would say "Ok, we are going here" and they would just follow. Pretty crazy when you think about it.
Also yeah, my manager called me in to work a shift unexpectedly so that cut into my approaching new girls time but NO EXCUSES. I could have done more, only did 3 but at least I kept the momentum up.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"

"Nothing to lose, everything to learn"

"Either you win or you learn how to win"
The Following User Says Thank You to Luffy For This Useful Post:
kowalski (09-10-2021)