View Single Post
(#324)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-10-2021, 01:30 AM

I planned to resign this Monday morning coming, and transition into my freelance work. But my US boss says she can't take me on full time until January 1st, but that we have some amazing projects coming up for Q1 2022. And I'm a cert at that point.

This actually sounds picture perfect. To start a new career on the first day of the year.

The thing is now, I still really want to walk out the door of my main job, and I have my reasons other than the company being a fucking joke. I'm talking, being psychologically ganged up on. If only they knew how crazy I am, there would be no smarmy, sneaky remarks. I want to kill them.

But rather than be hasty, I'm going to tell my manager I need to go back to working from home (from which there's no bloody difference whether I'm in the office or not!). If I can't do that, I walk with immediate effect.

Although I'm pretty sure she'll allow it. She's the most reasonable and assertive leader within the whole, falling apart, piece of shit company.

PS: After I'm gone I will be taking it upon myself to leave extensive former employee reviews on glassdoor and ripoff report.

I will not go quietly after what's been done to me.

You can't win if you don't play