View Single Post
(#15)
Old

Default 07-10-2021, 10:08 PM

Hey guys, me again!

I went out today and did 5 approaches. Did 1 mins meditation tho I will do some more before I go to sleep.

1st approach, English girl. I think, it was short.

Ones I remember:
Girl from Taiwan, I complimented her on her shoes. Then I talked about how I used to buy lots of shoes but moved onto buying lots of jumpers. Conversation flowed and we exchanged numbers. Spoke to her on whatsapp, when I got home and we've arranged a date for this Saturday.

Beautiful black girl. Man this girl was hot. Lmao I was nervous and I didn't do the approach properly but I did it. It was kinda smooth but I got nervous and was tense. It was actually ok.

Really hot indian girl. If I could construct a woman, this girl would be it. Man I walked by her, she looked at me a bit but they were other people there and it was so intimidating. This was an aisle and they were other people there. First time I walked by her, she kinda turned and I went to pick up bread. On the third time, I was just like f it. I went up to her and it was actually ok, she held eye contact and was smiling and like asking questions but man I was nervous. I was so nervous that I wasn't even horny because she was so hot. When I said goodbye, within myself I was like, man that took so much balls. It was so brave, like honestly. I was just so happy that I did it.

Did 3 more approaches but yh.

Wow, grew a lot today. One thing I am starting to see is that, my sex life is completely determined by me. If I go out, put myself in a good mood, talk to loads and loads of girls with a calm, relaxed and good vibe and leading towards sex in a non-needy way, I will get laid. I just need to be consistent and GET OUT OF MY HOUSE to meet NEW girls and not obsess over old ones.

Yeah man, thanks guys!

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"

"Nothing to lose, everything to learn"

"Either you win or you learn how to win"
The Following User Says Thank You to Luffy For This Useful Post:
kowalski (08-10-2021)