View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-01-2010, 11:05 AM

I think you need to move on fast from this. Don't try and find definitive reasons why she flaked... for all you know some other guy swooped in and whisked her away.

All I will say is you possibly didn't escalate enough with this one. You say there was a lot of sexual tension on the day 3 and it sounds like it got to you mate, especially when you say you went into your head lacking belief in yourself.

Also, if you think giving a girl your Facebook is a bad idea then don't do it. I personally think you are reading far too much into what people think of you in your Facebook profile. Not everyone’s perfect and not many people expect or even want you to be. So unless she’s extremely anal about what guys she sees (would you want a girl like this) then why would she find you ghastly because of a few drunken photos or a photo of you with a bad pair of jeans on, or even with other girls (which is surely a good thing)!!

Taking advise from your mate Phil – who I know has a chode attitude to what girls want from a guy - will drag you back where you began this journey. You need to start believing it what you think is right. Don’t give up on what you have learnt on your journey. Start applying it.

girls just wanna have fun