View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default saturday night - 10-01-2010, 09:41 AM

Last night i went to a local club with a few freinds it's always a good night there as we always know alot of people there so its good social proof. At the start we sat and talked to a few girls who went to my school.

I chatted to a woman at the bar think i went in with a direct opener and talked for abit then took out my phone and said put ur number in but she said she didn't know it. i also chatted to an older woman at the bar who i wasnt trying to game for social proof.

My friends love dancing and one of them is a really good dancer which gets alot of attention. One thing i seem to be improving is when im on the dance floor i have started mirroring girls dancing making eye contact and taking their hand and dancing with them.

I done that with two girls and danced for abit one i tried to kiss after about 30 secs but she pulled away think i just went for it too soon then. I danced with another girl i opened directly on the dance floor and she told me that she was too old for me and she was 25 i told her that i was 23 but she didnt believe me lol. What i should have done was told her in a playful way that she was too old for me.

My dancing has got alot better aswell by copying my friends moves and i can see women looking at me when im dancing. i am not having much luck atm it seems to be when i drink i cant pull anymore. My best results have came when im sober does anyone know if direct approaches work when your drunk? i have been told before that they dont. And anyone that has any tips about pulling women on the dance floor?

My goal for the next month is when i go out i'm not gonna drink at all and go to acting classes.