Thread: Zllim FRs
View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 03-08-2021, 10:59 PM

07/30/2021 (Sat)
Went for dg with ANT.

Mary - Cute 18 year old egyption girl. Instadated her for drinks, first few bars were closed but finally found one. Didn't really kino, was too friend to friend. Seemed like she wanted alot of comfort but I should have tried to add more attraction maybe? Anyways it went well enough and we agreed to do Shisha next time. She's been responding since but maybe I should have done less jokes and more sincere less gamey stuff? I don't know.

Indian girl - took her for drinks to a bar, didn't really even want to be there. Found out she only had been with one guy so I left to take a deuce I had been holding in. Came back and she was paying her half of the bill and left lol.

Saw a 7 set of hot fillies that I stopped, they seemed pretty down and looked like fire. I fucked up by mentioning snow, too much I guess and then one of them wanted to leave. Oh well.

Made out with a daughter in front of her mom lol. Ant had opened the set and handed me the keys. Was funny cause the mom kept saying "stop you're too old". but we did it like 3 times. Girl was cool, but lived very far and mom would not let her out this night.

Night game I don't remember much but did not go very well.