Thread: Zllim FRs
View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 03-08-2021, 10:50 PM

07/30/2021 (Fri)
My usual wings were unavailable so I went out with Noel who's a tall decent looking guy street gaming.

Pretty much first approach is a 3set of blond girls from the west coast that were eating poutine. Told them come AP. Along the way I saw Mystery and asked him if he wanted to join. This was a mistake as he ended up with my target, was fine with pivoting but the other girl had a bf lol. Oh well lesson learned. Eventually they dipped so we went back to the streets.

Raquel + 2 friends. Literally like 30 seconds after we left there is a 3set of girls. Raquel in a blue top, brunette, big tits, very cute face. I vibe with her and she convinces her friends to come for me. Think I fucked up not talking to the friends much. Bring them up and I take Raquel for darts. We make out as she had looked like she wanted to kiss me most of the time. Eventually the friends wanted to go for some reason, not sure why because one of the girls kept saying how handsome Nick was. Raquel sends me a missed call and promises me she will drop them and come back and see me. Very sexual vibe. I text her and nothing lol.

Achiwa texts me asking what I'm up to. I tell her come party. Not sure if she expected more people or less. Bring her to the same spot. They chill for a bit then fuck off.

3 pulls is decent. Learning lesson is to engage the entire group better especially for the Raquel set. A fun party vibe mixed with alone time.