View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default My experiences with Women - 07-01-2010, 03:53 PM

Today was my first day game sarge of the new year i have had a lack of motivation recently with the cold weather and my wing is away travelling.

I went into town and got alot of aa as i hadnt done day game in a few weeks i just couldn't approach for a while then decided to ask a hot woman working in a shop for fashion advice and said did i look gay? and she laughed and told me i didn't. I done another two of these openers and just went blank after it and didnt keep the convo going apart from saying a guy tried to hit on me etc.

I also wanted to do a direct opener that i am now used to doing but i just couldnt bring myself to do it. On a positive note i managed to open 3 women indirect and make them laugh but didn't get any further. I was gona ask them their opinion on whether custard is better served hot or cold which i seen on the forum lol but just went blank.

I think today at least got me started in the new year and i can now go direct the next time im out and stay in the convos for longer. I think i need to get in a better state before i go out mabye listen to music or do a few weights to make me feel more energetic.

Since i've came back from canada i seem to be hitting abit of a dry spell after the good luck i had over there must have approached 6 girls on new years and got nowhere but i just have to keep plugging away.

A sticking point i've had is i always approach women working in shops and hardly ever normal girls walking around and i have never approached a girl in the street which i cant seem to be able to do yet.

I aslo avoid approaching women in groups during the day and i am self conscious of other people overhearing what i'm saying which is something i have to get over because it is limiting my chances.

Any advice Welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to Casanova For This Useful Post:
Mycroft (07-01-2010)