Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-06-2021, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
I'm having people I know, scold me for not having the vax. Talking to me with such smug contempt, you'd think they had developed the vax themselves. These same people failed GCSE Science.

Seriously, you tell someone you aren't getting it. You may as well have just suggested the age of sexual consent is lowered to 8. The look and dressing down you get is unreal. I may well chin the next cunt that has a go at me.

Fuck these sheep NPC cunts who have been brainwashed and scared out their wits. It's pathetic.

I'd see the funny side if I ended up in ICU with Covid btw. I won't regret my choice.
My team leader and one of the finance guys were talking about it yesterday (as absolutely lovely as my team leader is, she's literally a YES girl, so I'm not surpised she couldn't wait to jump through the vaccine hoop the second it become available to her).

They were right in front of me. In fact, practically conversing over my head (because I'd been chatting to the finance guy). She was eagerly and excitedly telling him all about how sick it had made her, with the climax of the experience being where she literally passed out on the second night. Riveting stuff. She asked him the typical sheep question "have you had yours yet?"

He was telling her about his girlfriend getting it, and how he was considering it, but lamely mentioned the blood clots, and that he wasn't sure which vaccine to get. I even believe they were attempting to coax me into giving my views or joining in their conversation, but I sat silent, ignoring the topic until they were finished, so I that could finish my discussion with the finance guy about work-related shit.

I'm literally going to blank the topic at every opportunity. I'm refusing to even discuss it anymore if it's not necessary. Especially if it's people who've had it and are either discussing it among themselves and try to include me or anyone who directly asks me. I'll simply be saying..

"No, I haven't had A covid vaccine"

not

"No, I haven't had MY covid vaccine"

Because asking me if I've had my covid vaccine is so deeply irritating. Like these cunts imply there's one sitting there with my name on it. Sorry sir, I'm not a fucking lemming like you. So fuck off.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
Jaz (24-06-2021)