Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#32)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-06-2021, 08:07 PM

Fair enough I don't understand vaccines enough to dismiss it, but equally, I don't know enough to want to get it. Only what the "experts" say and of course the herd trying to shame you into it by looking at you like you're some crazy conspiracy nut. I'm also very stubborn and will outright refuse to have an injection just because most other people are getting it.

Speaking of crazy, yes, my previous post did sound a little crazy with regards to the camp idea. However, look at this and tell me it's not fucked up..

https://youtu.be/Gjd_v0r5d5s

With covid seemingly "here to stay" at least with regards to the continuation of life (social distancing, masks, and all that) who's to say this camp shit won't also be a permanent thing.

But - whether it had been part of a larger agenda or not - the population of the world has now been conditioned to accept drastic measures and sudden, radical change in the name of 'their own good', and will just go along with it no matter the level of deprivation and inconvenience it brings into their lives.

You can't win if you don't play