Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#31)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 19-06-2021, 07:52 AM

That’s crazy talk, Dan.

We put unknown compounds and known compounds with unknown effects in our bodies on trust all the time. And the learning required to understand what any of them do would take years. Honestly, i doubt any one of us in this conversation could explain even how the most common and essential things we consume interact with the body like air and water. I certainly can’t. I can give you a 1990s GCSE level answer at best.

I don’t know why people are even thinking ahead to a future where they are forced to take a vaccine. That’s not being seriously suggested anywhere. Could it happen? Yes. Are there worse things already happening that we just accept? Yes. And to pair that fear with anger that the herd is willingly taking it, seems contradictory. Unless you are hopeful of a mass uprising, the most likely path to you not being forced to take it is everyone else willingly taking it.

So far it seems not to actually be working. Reproduction rates of covid never went over 1:1.7 for the whole time this has been around. Two thirds of the uk are vaccinated. Cases are rising. The maths didn’t work out there. With 2/3s vaccinated and cases rising the reproduction rate without vaccine would be over 1:3 currently. So double what it ever has been.

Maybe that’s because of novel strains. Whatever. It’s not good enough to take it when the risk is so low and in real terms it has not stopped the spread so far.

That’s where the rubber meets the road for me. I’m quite happy to keep doing whatever my doctor tells me I need to do in relation to anything I feel needs medical intervention. I don’t feel the risk of covid is sufficient to address it with medical intervention. I feel I can fairly successfully avoid getting it and the likelihood of it being problematic if o do is so low that I have no interest in taking it just as I don’t take the flu vaccine either. It’s not that I fear the flu vaccine, it’s that it isn’t for me. It’s for people who 1. Get the flu regularly and / or. 2. Are at elevated risk of death from the flu. I’m not those people.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 19-06-2021 at 07:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
dan300 (19-06-2021)