View Single Post
(#20)
Old

Default 05-01-2010, 11:04 PM

The debate about whether to accept a Facebook invite from a girl you have recently met is a tricky one - the fact is, women like nothing more than to be nosy, and giving them the opportunity to sift through your entire facebook is a dream for them. They'll also be going through your info with their mates, who will be just as keen to check you out. Plus, you aren't gonna be there to defend yourself when the girl or her mates see something they aren't keen on (an ex girlfriend, a crude comment you have made on a mates Wall, pics of you looking like a tool etc)

However, your profile/pics/likes and dislikes could swing it in your favour- they might see you as a great guy, who appears to be sociable, has a variety of tastes, and looks fun to be with. Which can only increase your chances of seeing them again.

But for me, the next time I get a facebook invite from a girl I have recently met, I'm gonna tell them that I'll add them after I've got to know them better- that way, I get to qualify them first, and get them in the routine of phone and text game in between seeing them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cannon show For This Useful Post:
CovertOperation (06-01-2010), Hustler25 (06-01-2010)