View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-01-2010, 12:23 PM

Good work as ever Adam. May I make a suggestion, personally I don't like to add girls to my facebook, or at least i'm not too quick to add them to my facebook and would prefer them to get to know me through me rather than my facebook page. Sometimes in the past girls have added me to facebook and then I never hear from them again, and I've added girls to facebook and not really liked what i've seen/read on their profile and then been turned off by them.

Girls like to use facebook as a screening process from which to judge and size-up a guy who is interested in them and base a decision accordingly. You could have been the man when you met her and there could have been a real strong emotion and attraction there between you on the night. Away from that context when she's alone (or with friends even) perusing over your facebook profile and flicking through your pictures she may come across things that she doesn't like, however small such as she doesn't like your taste in music, she sees an unflattering photo of you she doesnt like, she doesn't like the look of the friends you hang out with etc etc. A whole plethora of things on your profile could sway a girls opinion of you, and yes it does sound ridiculous!

Therefore I prefer a girl to make her judgements and decisions about me through spending actual time with me. Not by giving her instant access to my world through facebook where she can then freely make assumptions and judgements about me without actually getting to know me.

I am seeing this girl at the moment and she wants me to add her to facebook, right now I don't want to as currently I don't give a shit about reading what films she likes and seeing pictures of her on drunken nights out. I prefer to get to know her as a person and make more clear judgements about her by spending time with her.

Keep doing what you're doing, keep up the phone and text game and use that as the tool to get them out spending time with you. Whilst facebook has it's benefits it can be a social minefield.

It was fear of myself that made me odd