View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Banned

Default 06-03-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double O View Post
I have come to realise over the last 10+ years that this is all part of the individual PUA's development process.

Most people I have met, coached and mentored all went a bit power hungry in the beginning, me included, Every PUA I have ever known started off wanting to pick up women and lots of women because they had the false impression this is what a PUA does.....

Eventually we all realised that existing this way is shallow and we started to want more, more rewarding relationships, more depth of meaning to our lives and this is all part of the development process that PUA's go through.......

According to Maslow's hierarchy of needs it means that we have made many many improvements to our own life and now are looking for self-actualisation.

All of this is a direct result of doing lots of personal development work and becoming an excellent communicator, which should also be the goal of all PUA's and NLP Practitioners....IMHO
I wholeheartedly agree. The self-improvement aspect is much more rewarding. The sex with beautiful women is just an added bonus, but it is not as rewarding as the other intangible improvements that take place.