View Single Post
(#34)
Old

Default 19-02-2021, 11:59 AM

This is why you need to start with yourself first. You need to value yourself so that every girl is perceived is at least a medium value. She has to prove herself to you. If you are a shmuck and you know it then it doesn't matter how many girls you talk to, you will always feel inferior and nervous. Brute forcing it just will not work. Be. Better.

I found out pretty quickly about this mindset, by accident actually. As part of building myself up I visit museums, art galleries, etc as I'm in the entertainment industry. I do this anyway. One day, I was in a museum and had this idea. I did the idea and it has worked like a charm to meet the type of girls I like. Basically smart non-white girls who dig art and are feminine. These girls are smart and interesting. I'll give an example because stories are inspiring and I want to give you guys an example of meeting high value girls in high value areas.

I was in a museum and saw this girl. Chinese, westernised (but not too much), herringbone midi/white shirt/flats (learn about fashion guys, it's easy), tall (170cm), slim, shoulder length black hair DING DING!. She was in a paid exhibition so that tells me she's really into it. I didn't know much about the exhibition so was looking for a guide. So, I get her to notice me (one of the only guys in there so not hard), then I start chatting with some older ladies to get some social cred. I can tell she notices me as at one point she's standing right behind me and I almost bump into her as I turn around. I pretend I am noticing her for the first time and give her eye contact and a smile. We spend the next 10 minutes chasing each other. I compliment another girl on her hairstyle (50's style bob) and chat for a bit. Then I just walk over to her and say 'Hi. I just wanted to say Hi I really like your style...' And the rest is history.

Why am I telling you this? I want you to ignore English girls. Yes, fuck them if that's your thing but they are abundant in the UK, not special at all. Girls who come here from another country are brave. Could you do that? Move to another country? Alone? Learn a new language? It's hard. If you have, then dude, you are a brave motherfucker who deserves better than average pussy.

Also, you see how I knew about fashion? I did this because I like fashion and also because I like girls who like fashion (she was a fashion journalist). I purposely gained that knowledge to better myself and to meet better girls.

If I didn't know anything about fashion, I would have looked like a fish out of water.

Hmm, this has kind of gone off topic so I'll finish with this. The OP wanted advice on how to meet English girls. Easy, Day/nightgame in London. How? Decide what type of girls you like and learn about what they like (art, music, film, books, etc). I assume because you like girls who like these subjects that you are also interested in these subjects, so learn about them. Then, put your Sherlock hat on, light up the pipe and figure out where these girls are. Summers coming so do it now. My list is:

- Cafes in museum
- Museum exhibitions
- Art galleries (esp. private viewings)
- Book readings (for books I have read, authors I like)
- College areas
- Department stores (food court in Selfridges)
- Bars in hip areas (Shoreditch, Angel, Deptford, etc)
- High streets (Kings road is great in Summer, also Primrose Hill for park pick up)

I'd encourage you to learn about fashion as there's nothing like approaching a girl authentically and saying 'I love your style, nobody dresses like that anymore'. or 'I love it when a girl wears a maxi, it means you have great legs but are shy'. Just as you have bettered yourself, she has too by considering her fashion. She does that to visual shit test all the men who complement her. Be that special guy who knows what he is talking about.

Anyway, hope that helps a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zed View Post
Yeah "in places of high value" is the part which is polarising. Women don't like it when nervous dudes or retarded-looking guys approach them. Been there myself (my mood fluctuates a lot), as well as just looking at the videos from First Person Approacher where his anxiety clearly sabotages any hope of getting a good result.

But... every guy has to start somewhere.