View Single Post
(#32)
Old

Default 18-02-2021, 10:31 PM

Absolutely agree with you. That fake posh english accent. Can't. Just. can't.

I met this Chinese girl on the street in Notting Hill once. I'm probably remembering it with a bit of bias but she was like an angel in a sea of trolls. 5'4'', yellow summer dress, long long black hair, pink vans. I swear, if I didn't talk to her I would have died. She spoke very little english, we talked through app. She was just happy on the inside (which was all the more strange as her life was actually quite tragic) and she glowed. I call her my angel. She was really girly which was such a turn on. Best BJ in my life, seriously. But she went back to China, cannot wait till she gets back later this year.

I speak Japanese so asian culture interests me. I learnt so much from her (that Mandarin is hard for a start). Compared to 90% of western girls I've meet, she destroys them all. All 165cm of her.

The painful thing I realized is that you HAVE TO speak their language if you ever want to marry. Otherwise there is a very small chance of success. So that's why I go for Canto chinese/philos/thai/singaporean/shanghai girls as they usually speak amazing english.

But, yeah, I'm glad I see through this feminist bullshit now (datascience ftw!) and ignore these brainwashed twats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isildur1 View Post
I enjoy oriental women because I feel like I’m part of something when I date them and it feels right. At school and uni I was stuck with these feminist girls that were directionless and going nowhere in life and blaming the “patriarchy” at every point . In the end I decided I’ll either be with a feminine woman or alone. When you’re with truly feminine girls you realise how much white trash there is out there and how directionless and harmful these women can be. Daygame gives you more chances to really connect with truly feminine individuals and to break free of directionless women off dating apps and toxic social circles.

The west is fucked from a cultural stand point , I’ve found women I’ve dated from the west to be extremely left wing , complaining none stop on their Instagram stories and chatting nonsense shit without a real broad scale viewpoint of the world. Whereas with conservative Asian women I’m given a decent chance to lead without fear that I’ll insult them or get major retaliation for it. If there’s no feminity now I don’t see the relationship as worth it. There’s honestly nothing more offputting to me now than the English accent.