View Single Post
(#31)
Old

Default 18-02-2021, 09:21 PM

Great reading all these replies. I feel for the OP as I've been through a similar experience.

Firstly, I always assume that you are putting yourself first? That means fitness, fashion, cultured, career, etc. Otherwise you are just swimming around the bottom of the barrel and you will never met that perfect girl. And if you do, you are just lucky and she will drop you when she meets someone who does put themself first.

Personally, white girls don't interest me, as another person said, they can be pretty but y toxic feminist bullshit that even when proved wrong, they won't believe it. Thankfully, women are getting tired of this shit and smart girls don't call themselves feminists anymore. I always test them in the first 30 minutes of date to test the water.

But why english girls?? white pasty skin is just yuck! Olive skinned latinas are so friendly, sexy and hot. Why?? Seriously, I see that as your major problem, no offense

Personally, like the previous poster mentioned, I like Oriental girls. I'll give you an example why. Same test, different results. I ask an english girl whats she's up to, she says 'going food shopping', I say cheekily 'so what you gonna cook me'. Game over. Same thing with a Chinese girls (given, there was more attraction and i spoke to her longer) and she was falling over herself with ideas of what she would cook for me (but I would probably have to buy the ingredients, these mainlanders are smart!).

Aaanyway, daygame is where it at. If you think it's creepy then you need to stop being paranoid, or maybe you are not ready mentally? A LOT of girls love being stopped if the guy is their type (or now, even close!) For the girls that reject you, think karma, if you are decent guy then this girls is picky. She is doomed to marry a Chad who will bow to her frame and get beta'd. Daygame (in places of high value) and social circles are the best way to meet quality women (inc. white girls).

Also, I think right now, even me sometimes, we are doom thinking because we can't get out there. But this will pass, stay strong, put yourself first and work on yourself. Because seriously, when the smoke clears and you are stopping that 8 with your fit body/clean haircut/tight henley tshirt/big smile, she is going to want to talk to you. All the tubby, dating app reliant fucktards will be crying into their bag of maltesers. It's going to be awesome.