View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 22-12-2020, 03:16 PM

Ok. First thing...

You keep spiralling back to this idea that is hindering you. Your externalising of blame is intense. Whatever is offered you reject. I wrote a multi threaded comment, my first one, about how it has nothing to do with English girls, you dismissed all that in a sentence or two without addressing any of it and then wrote a long ass post reinforcing to yourself your incorrect conclusions. In a later comment I wrote that I and others here and, one can extrapolate, our friends having lived all our lives in the UK have our experiences of English girls that disprove your conclusion and I brought up a survey, both dismissed off hand.

I don't care much about the survey results, nor our anecdotes, nor the stuff I wrote disputing the relevance of culture. They are just different attempts to present you with something that you could use to begin to lift you from that incorrect conclusion. Your continued dismissal of anything that doesn't agree is so similar to what religious people do when you give them evidence or argument against their retarded beliefs.

Accept one of them, accept all of them, find something for yourself that you are willing to accept, or just decide that you are wrong. It does not matter what the method is. You are wrong about English girls and it is truly a limiting belief for you. You need to decide which it is... and only one way gives you the opportunity to look at the problem anew and from a position where you have the potential to solve it. You need to stop thinking and talking like that.

Here's another thing I already presented that you could choose to accept (especially seeing as it is a fact)... Your theory is based on a categorisation that does not exist, therefore it cannot be true. For something to be a category it has to be reducible.

English girls is not a category.

Single moms, 30s, looking for a substitute daddy is a category.

The attach files thing might not work nowadays. I think you can load an image to an image thing online and drop the img URL between IMG tags. That should work.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 22-12-2020 at 09:00 PM.