View Single Post
(#29)
Old

Default 22-12-2020, 09:49 AM

Well, yes they are my thoughts and whilst it is stupid to think I really mean ALL English girls are like that they are my thoughts about the average English girl.
These thoughts originates from my experiences and from experiences of people I know and from what I see amongst the big amount of colleagues I have.
In 4 years I still have to bump into a girl who wants to fuck someone just for fun or a girl who dates someone not with a serious aim. (Actually I've seen them but only when they're really young, like I'm their early 20s which is too young for me) .
I have been having problems finding sex and these can be due to many different reasons, in my perception of the things is mainly cause I'm used to different stuff.

I'm here tho to ask for advise to people who have more experience than me with them and I am not here just to complain but to change something. The only thing that can be changed is my approach so, even if I'm complaining about them, I'm taking full responsibility for that.
I talk about my experiences cause I want someone to tell me they are just bad experiences, not the norm. Or if they are the norm I'd like to know how to adapt.

So of course it's me at the end of the day, not them.

When I go to a date I do what I feel and I didn't feel like kissing her or inviting her to my place. The atmosphere wasn't that one speaking about that date. I had friends with benefit in the past which I didn't fuck the first time I met and I don't see what you mean. If I meet a person I interact with her and see where interaction leads us. I am open to whatever.
Also I have been advised on this forum to not say clearly my intentions, to say I want to date and see where it leads us and now you're saying the opposite.

You have your experiences which I respect and actually I've been asking for them, I've been asking you to tell me your experiences and how it works for you and that's why I listed some of my experiences. I'm not here to disregard them but I've been insisting to know them.

It could be whatever even the negative loop you mentioned but I'm here cause for me it's a real problem. I didn't mean to say anything offensive or to insult anyone but I've been insulted cause what I say is dumb.
It is dumb but what I see, my experiences here are the aforementioned ones so I don't care if it's dumb.
I'm here cause I want someone to change my mind and I like doing it proposing an extreme thesis you have to debunk. I know there is what I'm looking for somewhere, I'm only asking for tips on how to get there negating the existence of that place cause I want you to prove me it exist.

I have still to meet an English girl, personally or indirectly (friends experience) who has not to make sure you have serious intentions before opening her legs. Who cares if it is dumb, it is the damn reality of what I see. Prove me I'm wrong with your experience, I'm not asking for anything more. I value your experience as I said but you still keep it and your advises for yourself.
I understood I'm dumb but I don't care. I want to know what to do.

I say it again: I'm used to fuck girls first, all the problems, all the questions come after a while I fuck them. I'm used to say honestly and clearly I'm not after any commitment if I'm not and it's never been a problem if a girl likes me. Often I had girls throwing themselves on me and telling me not to expect anymore than sex.

Then I arrived here and I am afraid to talk too much cause a wrong word could get me blocked on WhatsApp. And I mean literally. I have been advised not to say anything clearly and not to be too honest so I've been trying that but it is only leading to frustration.

So dear kowalski you can tell me again I'm dumb but it doesn't change the reality of things. You could tell me what you do instead and I don't care about any survey but only what I see. Also a survey that is called yougov sounds like something belonging to UK government which of course will have loads of data from Italy.

I know it is possible to have sex without commitment, I'm asking you advises on how to get there. I'm here to learn from the beginning with humility. So enlighten me with your experience.

My replies have been written under the influence of frustration but I'm not here to complain for the sake of complaining. I'm here to put my thoughts, my perceptions, my behaviours and approaches on the table for discussion as I stated many times as well as for understanding the girls behaviours.I'm not her to blame the others.

Peace

Edit: I wanted to attach screenshot of a conversation (with personal details cropped off ofc) I had just to show what I'm talking about and ask for advise but for some reason the button to attach files doesn't work. Can anyone help me with that?

Last edited by Aquilaruspante; 22-12-2020 at 12:37 PM.