View Single Post
(#27)
Old

Default 21-12-2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:
“All the girls are after serious stuff here”. No they aren’t. What a retarded thing to say. Are you that dumb or are you just playing dumb?
Probably is more dumb of you taking that sentence for its literal meaning as an absolute assumption than of me to write it.
Come on mate! Of course not all of them are.
That I haven't found any sex since I've been living here is a fact tho (and the reason why is because they wanted me to sort of show some commitment or good intentions before) , apart 2 brief experiences with a Belgian and a Greek girl and I don't know how else to express that besides "all girls are after serious stuff here"

Aa I said it could be also dating apps fault as I'm not used to use them. It could be that an Italian only attracts those kind of women cause everyone says here that we are romantic and family oriented. It could be a lot of things.

That's why I was asking for advise but, not sure why, asking here was probably the wrong way to do it or maybe I have asked in the wrong way. Probably the thread is too generic, it doesn't mean anything and I get what you mean, it is willingly a broad generalisation meant mainly to bring up a discussion rather than a firm, static idea of things but it reflects a real struggle tho (retarded or not I'm taking about facts) . It was better if I asked for opinions about single specific situations maybe. I asked the admin to remove the thread if possible.

Quote:
If you are after sex and being authentic: How was the date “nice”? How is it left for her to tell you there was no spark? Why would she be using the word girlfriend? And how would she be left with the impression that she can dictate to you how you live?

None of that is possible.
Didn't understand a word.

Last edited by Aquilaruspante; 21-12-2020 at 09:23 AM.