View Single Post
(#23)
Old

Default 20-12-2020, 06:12 PM

Quote:
It’s not them, it’s you.
That's a possibility and that's why I'm asking for advice. I would be grateful to know how it is my fault.

Quote:
You aren’t being authentic
In which way? I would be grateful to know as well.

Quote:
you are blaming the other
I am indeed but I am very open to be criticised.

Quote:
You aren’t taking on advice
The only advices I got were

1) don't tell my real intentions woman cause she will feel treated as a slut.

I replied with some examples of situations happened to me and asked how to apply this advice on those situations. I had no reply.

2) try more day game

I actually consider this interesting and I would like to learn.

Now I realize probably my post is full of negativity, long and boring but I didn't mean to be such a pain in the **s.

The thing is I'm struggling and I don't see solutions and the negativity you can see reflects what I have inside.

I understand it's difficult to understand exactly what I am asking for. That's why I listed examples of real situations that happened to me and I asked precise questions like have I been unlucky or is that normality? Probably it's me but telling me just that it's not helpful at all as I am here to learn.

I have honestly been feeling ridiculous through this thread and it took a huge effort to ask for help. A effort in humility and integrity cause no matter how ridiculous that's my reality, that's what my eyes see and I would love some help in opening them if the problem is in my eyes.