View Single Post
(#18)
Old

Default 05-12-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
What would you have replied tho to a woman who asks you if you are good to be a role model for kids.......Man up and be direct, say what you mean. I would say, what sort of question is that? Are you asking if I would be a good Farther to your Child? Thats a bit too fast for me. By the way whats the situation with the Childs Farther? Then your going to have to act on your judgement of her reply.
If your not interested in getting involved with a woman with a child, tell her your not ready for a ready made family at the moment and move on
Well this is the whole point of the discussion. I am used to be direct but it seems it doesn't work. What you suggested is exactly what I replied. I quote from my previous reply:

Quote:
"are you looking for a dad for you child? isn't it too early to ask about that? We haven't even met yet. I want to date normally and take things slowly as it should be and we could start talking about that only after it has became a serious relationship and we are planning to live together, anything before than that would be unfair to the kid as well". I replied only because i wanted too see where she wanted to take me, casue I understood her intentions really soon. however she replied that she was offended, cause the kid have a dad and she was only asking because the kid would have been around (can you imagine dating her with a kid around?). Yes, I'm sure that's what she meant.
It seems that I have to take what girls say less seriously from the replies I am having so that's why I asked how do you take less seriously a girl that asks you how are you with kids or which religion you belong to in case we marry.
I seriously don't understand and I realize I haven't been understood. Probably i write too much.

What are your experience with girls here? have you ever had sex with or known a girl who says she enjoys sex just for sex sake without any further committment and she actively seek it or all the women you know have to be lied to if a man wants to have sex with them?

I only meet girls of the second type here whereas where I come from everyone was of the first type. This confuses and depresses me a lot and I don't know how to behave, that's why I am asking for advice.
It can be I have been unlucky, it can be that things are just different. That's why I need an external point of view.
How do you guys do to have sex?

"you don't have to say anything" is the reply I have gotten more often but it is impossible cause the conversation moves there always sooner or later and every time I said I wasn't ready for anything serious it ended there. Probably it is also dating apps fault. That's why I need your advice.

Would love to know your about your experiences.

Last edited by Aquilaruspante; 05-12-2020 at 03:50 PM.