View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-11-2020, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilaruspante View Post
What would you have replied tho to a woman who asks you if you are good to be a role model for kids, cause she has a kid? i think she wouldn't have accepted a joke as a reply as she was serious.

However this thing of daygame really interests me but I have never had the courage to do it. it is a lot easier during the night in the clubs but in the street, in the stores, at the gym I don't know how to do it.
I am very interested into your experience. How do you do it? what's your hunting territory? How social distancing has affected it?
What would you have replied tho to a woman who asks you if you are good to be a role model for kids.......Man up and be direct, say what you mean. I would say, what sort of question is that? Are you asking if I would be a good Farther to your Child? Thats a bit too fast for me. By the way whats the situation with the Childs Farther? Then your going to have to act on your judgement of her reply.
If your not interested in getting involved with a woman with a child, tell her your not ready for a ready made family at the moment and move on.

As for the day game, If your not comfortable with cold approaching, use the situation approach, e.g. If she is in a book shop and you see her pick up a book, comment on that " Thats an interesting choice of book, although I know nothing about it" Blah! blah!
Just look for any situation you can comment on. Dont stay on the opening comment too long it will burn itself out, move on to another subject soon as possible to build rapport, then say.
"Well i have to go, but its been nice and interesting chatting i'd like to learn more. Get your phone out and tell her to put her number in, or if you feel bold fix a date on the spot.